Having a hard time about how to take care about your current equipamiento artes marciales (martial arts equipment)? Don’t fret, here are simple advice that can help you with your problem.
Let’s say that you want to enroll in a martial arts program. And in that case, you can’t just go on to that class by just wearing a shirt, pants and a pair of running shoes. It always depends on what kind of program you want to enroll and it has proper gear that you have to have.
So taking care of your equipamiento artes marciales is a must if you’re about to do some butt kicking workout, and this advice may come helpful for you if you’re about to start to purchase some gears.
- Pick-up the right size that may fit you. This is the most essential part of buying equipamiento artes marciales. If you don’t pick-up the right size, it may or will affect the way you do your training. Too large, can hinder your way through proper stretches. And too small can affect the way you do your kata (martial art exercise).
- Always pack your gear good and give it a right space for keeping. If gears are not kept properly, and it’s constantly being squished in the bag, chances are, it will deform. And the material will slowly tear apart, especially those headgears.
- Make sure you’re the only one who uses those equipamiento artes marciales. This is self-explanatory, you sure don’t want to catch the sweat of others on your own equipment, right? So avoid lending it to others or better yet, don’t leave it in the gym.
- Don’t let your gear to be soaked up with your sweat. Don’t procrastinate. Yeah, I know you’re tired from all that kicking and punching, but don’t leave your gears especially your uniform to be damp in sweat, it may build up some bad odors and stains, not unless you have plenty of uniforms and gears in your closet, this won’t be a problem anymore.
- Don’t throw your uniform into the washing machine after use. Since you only have one or two martial arts uniform, washing it carefully would be necessary. After an extreme training, try to soak it first in a bucket filled with warm water and a laundry detergent. In that way, sweat will be removed instantly, also, wash it manually by hand if possible.
- You must hang it to dry. If it happens that you only have one uniform, and you use it now and will use it the following day, don’t force it to dry. Martial arts uniforms have a delicate textile, it may cause shrinkage or damage if you try to put it in a dryer, so be diligent and practice to wash it manually, it’s like training, like the karate kid movie.
- After it dried out, try to iron it before using. Of course, looking good on your equipamiento artes marciales is also a basic on martial arts training.
So I hope you have learned on some advice that I provide you for your martial arts equipment. Always practice hard and also be safe. Good luck on training!