All of us deserve to feel fulfilled in our lives as a whole, and not just from sickness. When your wellness is heightened, so too is your ability to be productive in all phases of your life, like when it comes to your work, relationships and to your home. Of course, your overall sense of wellness also helps with illness which therefore decreases your need for the traditional healthcare system. Although it is very important to obtain your needed vitamins and minerals from eating healthy foods every day, most of us needed some supplementation to fill the gaps where our diet leaves off.
Vitamins allow your body to develop and grow. It also plays important roles in your bodily functions including immunity, digestion, and metabolism. There are many essential vitamins needed by our body, such as vitamins A, D, E, k, C, and B vitamins. According to the experts, the best way to meet your vitamin needs is to eat a balanced diet containing different kinds of healthy foods. But if you can’t meet your needs through your daily meal alone, then you may require dietary supplements. You can seek guidance from your dietarian or doctor before you buy your vitamins supplement. When buying health supplements, always make sure to buy only from reputable drugstores and legit online stores like the suavinex online wellness store where you can find different wellness products for a healthier you. Below are some examples of essential vitamins and minerals that your body needs:
- The B vitamins, this vitamin is great for energy production of your body. It helps in iron absorption and immune function. These crucial group nutrients can be commonly found in whole unprocessed foods, specifically in potatoes, whole grains, chili peppers, lentils, molasses, whole grains, bananas, yeast, and beans.
- Vitamin E. This vitamin is good for your blood circulation, and protecting your body from free radicals. Your favorite vitamin E- rich foods is the delicious almond. However, you can also fill up other kinds of nuts, tomatoes, and sunflower seeds to get the benefits.
- Vitamin A. We all know that this vitamin can give us healthy eyes and promotes general growth and development of our body. Vitamin A is also essential for a healthy skin and teeth. Its natural sources are carrots and other orange foods. This also includes sweet potato and cantaloupes, all of which get their hue from the carotene pigment.
- Vitamin C. It helps in strengthening your blood vessels and gives skin elasticity, iron absorption, and great for anti-oxidant function.
- Folic acid. It helps your body for cell renewal and prevents some birth defects in pregnancy. There are a variety of delicious natural sources of folic acid, including asparagus, dark leafy greens, peas, cauliflower, corn, beets, lentils, and citrus fruits.
- Iron. Essential for building muscles naturally and maintains healthy blood. When it comes to its natural sources, clams are taking the top spot for the iron rich food. Also includes oysters followed by organ meats like liver. But for the vegetarians, you may opt to soybeans, pumpkin seeds, cereals, lentils, spinach, and pumpkin seeds which are also great sources of iron.